The expected life of the battery is approximately eight months, based on typical use. If the watch is used to time a short duration (or left running) on the repeat function with vibrating alert, then the battery life will be significantly shorter due to the higher battery requirements for vibration. If a spontaneous watch reset to original factory settings occurs, there is no backlight or a dim display, please replace the battery.
Articles in this section
- What size Time Timer Watch is best for me or my child?
- What type of battery does the Time Timer Watch use?
- What is the duration of the Time Timer Watch alert at the end of a Timer or Alarm?
- How does the Time Timer Watch operate when set to repeat?
- What do the icons or symbols on the Time Timer Watch mean?
- Can I set multiple timers on the Time Timer Watch?
- Can I set multiple alarms?
- How long does the Time Timer Watch battery last?
- Is the watch waterproof?
- Is the watch silent to operate?