Although the App may look different, it will function a lot like the previous app—except better. That means longer battery life, a more intuitive user interface, cleaner design, etc. Regarding features, the following list is what you can expect:
- Set-By-Touch – Touch and drag to set a quick-start Timer.
- Set-with-Options – Customize and save Timers for common routines, or any situation. Options include a “60 Minutes” format, in which the disk is always a fraction of 60 min. and operates like the original Time Timer. Or, a “Custom” mode, where the disk is scaled to any Timer duration and can represent any period of time from 1 sec. to 99 hrs. Color and alert options are also available.
- Play Bar – A new tool that visually depicts how many times a Timer will play. Synchronized with elapsing time; each bar represents the number of Timers that are set to repeat. Allows up to 99 continuous plays for a single Timer.
- Horizontal or Vertical Display – View Timers in either position.
- List View – Saved Timers are segmented based on whether they are running (Active) or not (Inactive).
- Able to store up to 99 Timers.
- Alert Icons – Turn on/off audible and vibrate alerts while Timer is “Active”.
- Chrome compatible – Allows users of Chromebooks to download from Google Play store. Device compatibility can be found here.