If you have already purchased the App once, then the App Store or Google Play Store should give you the option to re-download it if you are logged into the Apple ID you used to purchase the app. There is no need to purchase the app again.
Articles in this section
- How do I prevent my device from falling asleep while Timers are running?
- I am running several Timers at once. How do I tell when one has ended?
- Why Can't I set a Custom Timer?
- What does "Number of Plays" mean?
- What is the “List View” screen?
- What is the difference between a 60 Minute Timer and Custom Timer?
- I purchased a new device or accidentally deleted the App. Do I have to buy the app again?
- Can I install an older version of the app?
- Will I lose my saved Timers when I update to the latest version of the app?