The Time Timer Watch PLUS is water resistant, which means that it can be worn for general use in situations like the shower, a rain storm, or the pool. While the watch can be worn in those types of situations, the buttons to set the watch should not be pressed while the watch is under water. This can cause water to enter the main housing of the watch. General wear and use should not cause water to enter the watch. The watch is not suitable for diving.
Articles in this section
- What size Time Timer Watch PLUS is best for me or my child?
- What is the duration of the Watch PLUS alert at the end of a Timer or Alarm?
- How does the Timer operate when set to repeat?
- What do the icons or symbols on the Watch PLUS mean?
- Can I set multiple timers on the Time Timer Watch PLUS?
- Can I set multiple alarms?
- How long does the battery last?
- Is the watch waterproof?
- Is the watch silent to operate?