Go to your Time Timer Application “Settings”. Turn on "Awake Mode". Once the Awake Mode is on, the Time Timer App will keep the screen on as long as a Timer is actively running. The video below demonstrates this process.
Articles in this section
- Will I lose my saved Timers when I update to the latest version of the app?
- Can I install an older version of the app?
- I purchased a new device or accidentally deleted the App. Do I have to buy the app again?
- What is the difference between a 60 Minute Timer and Custom Timer?
- What is the “List View” screen?
- What does "Number of Plays" mean?
- I am running several Timers at once. How do I tell when one has ended?
- How do I prevent my device from falling asleep while Timers are running?