Yes. Force Touch (an extra hard press) your watch face to open up the app’s settings. Within settings, you can select the number of times to play a timer.
Articles in this section
- How do I open the Time Timer app on my watch?
- How do I set a timer on my Apple Watch?
- Is it possible to repeat a timer?
- How do I delete a timer?
- How do I set a custom scale timer?
- What is the difference between a 60-minute timer and custom scale timer?
- Can I make the disk different colors?
- What happens when a timer is over?
- How do I check the volume setting on the watch?
- Is it possible to save a timer on my Apple Watch?