Yes – you can create and save multiple timers. Just tap the name of your timer in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, and then tap Add Timer. To add additional timers, just repeat this process. Every timer is automatically saved in the list view.
Articles in this section
- How do I open the Time Timer app on my Apple watch?
- How do I set a timer on my Apple Watch?
- Is it possible to repeat a timer?
- How do I delete a timer?
- How do I set a custom scale timer?
- What is the difference between a 60-minute timer and custom scale timer?
- Can I make the disk different colors?
- What happens when a timer is over?
- How do I check the volume setting on the watch?
- Is it possible to save a timer on my Apple Watch?