A single timer can be set on the Time Timer Watch, but it can be set to repeat at the interval you choose. To set an Original Timer on your Time Timer Watch, please do the following:
- Press "Mode" until you are in Timer mode (a portion of the red disk will display).
- Press the Set button for three seconds until the time begins to flash. Then use the plus and minus buttons to set the duration of your timer and press Next to confirm. An Original Timer can be set to any duration between 1 and 60 minutes, in 1-minute increments.
- Then use the plus and minus icons to choose the type of alert that will occur when time runs out (vibrate, audible or both). Press Next to confirm.
- Finally, use the plus and minus buttons to select Original Timer and indicate if you'd like the timer to repeat or only count down once. Press Next to confirm a final time.
- To start the Timer, push the red start/stop button.
To learn how to use all the features of the Time Timer Watch, we recommend you watch the video below.