The Time Timer Watch PLUS's alarm mode allows you to set a single time-of-day alarm where you can be reminded of a particular event at some point during the day.
You can customize the type of alert you'd like to receive at the time of day for which your alarm is set. The alert can be a slight vibration on the wrist, an audible beep or both!
Currently, you cannot set multiple time-of-day alarms with the Time Timer Watch PLUS. If there's a particular activity you'd like be be reminded of frequently, you might be able to use a custom repeating timer.
To set the alarm on your Time Timer Watch PLUS, please do the following:
- Press "Mode" until you are in Alarm Mode.
- Then press and hold the Set button for three seconds. Use the plus and minus buttons to adjust the alarm hour.
- Next, press the Next (Mode) button and use the plus and minus buttons to set the alarm time.
- Press the Next button and plus button to choose the type of alert (vibrate, audible or both).
- Press the Set button once to confirm.
To learn how to use all the features of the Watch PLUS, we recommend you watch the video below.