After purchasing the Time Timer Desktop App, you will receive two emails. First, you will receive an email from Time Timer with the receipt for your entire purchase. A few minutes later, you will receive a second email that contains your license key and step by step instructions for installing the software on either a PC or a Mac. These directions are also listed below.
Downloading the Time Timer Desktop App
1. Click the button found in the second email you received to download the Time Timer Desktop App installation file (example below). Alternatively, you can download the Time Timer Desktop App by clicking this link.
2. As noted in the example below, select the version that is right for you - Mac or PC.
3. Click the "Run" button if prompted. This will automatically begin the installation processes after the installation file has downloaded.
4. Note that some web browsers may provide a warning about the file you are about to download. If using Chrome, click the downward arrow and select "Keep". On Internet Explorer, click "More Info" to approve and continue. The Time Timer Desktop App is completely safe.
5. After the files have downloaded, another warning will pop on Windows computers, click "More Info", then click "Run Anyway". The Time Timer Desktop App is completely safe.
6. If you clicked "Run" when initially downloading the App, the installation process will automatically launch when the download finishes. If you clicked "Save" when prompted, you'll need to double click the ".exe" or ".dmg" installation file. When prompted enter your serial key (found in your second post-purchase email) and email address to complete the installation and activation as shown below.
7. You're all set! The Time Time Desktop App should be downloaded, installed and activated on your computer. Please contact us if you have any questions!